• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: Wilson Combat TR-TTU-M2 AR trigger - two stage

wade2big

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2017
TEXAS
I have three Wilson Combat TR-TTU-M2 AR15/10 two-stage triggers. Two are brand new and one has some dry fires on it. These have about half the travel and reset of Geissele SSA-E triggers which make them faster for carbine use. The break is about a pound heavier overall yet is cleaner. You do not have to remove the grip and safety to install/remove these triggers which is nice for cleaning when the time comes.

As much as I try to like two stage triggers I cannot. It’s single stage on everything for me.

$150 each shipped or I will trade trigger for trigger for a Wilson Combat TR-TTU single stage trigger.
PPFF or USMO.
F22E77AB-DD87-4538-A594-002DE21FD7D7.jpeg

Last edited:
Up top for some great two stage triggers for those that prefer them.
$150 each shipped

Trade trigger for trigger for the single stage version of this trigger (TR-TTU) and possibly a CMC single stage trigger (2.5 or 3 1/2 lb) plus a few bucks on your end.

Anyone else want to give one of these a shot and save a few bucks to do so?