• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS/WTT GA Precision 338 Lapua **Traded**

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2012
CA
Alright guys, I have a beautiful 338 Lapua that I have barely shot over the last few years. I am looking to sell this as a package deal to a good home. I am only selling to buy a new/used 4wheeler for hunting or do another lightweight hunting rifle build for elk this year.

- GA precision built by Eric Reid
- Remington 700 L/A receiver
- Holland tactical bolt knob
- Sako style extractor
- Nightforce 20MOA scope base
- Badger M4 bottom metal
- Older Remington trigger, tuned to 2.5 pounds by G.A. Precision
- 27" Schneider 5P barrel (Custom profile)
- Badger thruster brake
- Rifle is cerakoted FDE
- McMillian A5 stock, molded in Desert camo
- Sling swivel and flush cup up front, flush cup on bottom rear
- Fire-formed case threaded for Hornady OAL gauge
- Rifle weighs approximately 15 pounds without optic.
- 350 rounds down the pipe

This rifle has been an absolute hammer so far. easily sub-moa with everything I put through it. The rifle will come with 48 loaded rounds, 150 Berger 250 gr hybrids, 14# of H-1000 (all same lot # MUST PICK UP POWDER IN PERSON) , Redding Competition die set with bushing and body die, shell holder, and Fed GMM magnum primers (900). This rifle also shoots the 300 SMK's really well with 87.5 grains of H-1000 at 3.610. I am looking to sell as a package deal for $3,000 OBO. Buyer pays actual shipping costs to their FFL. I am open to trades for lightweight hunting rifles.

**Optic/rings/Bipod not included**

You can call or text at (916)834-0790

Last edited:
This is 1/2 the price of most Lapuas on here for sale and it comes with over $800 worth of accessories.