• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS/WTT: High end MK18 build (Zev, Noveske, Daniel Defense) with optic Price drop!

Usmcsomerville

USMC Vet
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 21, 2017
    Brighton, MI
    B3728460-C2CA-4808-A234-706DC7929F62.jpeg
    823AB52D-A2E2-4576-B5D8-449926860D37.jpeg

I am selling my high end Mk18 pistol build. I built this pistol last year and shot it a handful of times. Only shot wolf gold brass out of it, no steel cased. This thing is a tack driver and smooth shooter. I just shoot my Noveske 13.9 more and this just sits in the safe. Open to trades for a quality ar10 or bolt guns in 6.5cm or higher end optics. Have probably 500-600 rds shot through.

Major Parts:
    - Zev billet matched ambi receiver set
    - 10.5" Noveske Stainless match barrel with pinned gas block
    - Daniel Defense RIS 2 handguard
    - Geiselle SSAE trigger
    - Geiselle Maritime bolt catch
    - Radian BCG
    - Radian suppressor charging handle and ambi safety
    - Dead Air flash hider (timed and rocksett)
    - SB tactical Sba3 brace
    - Sig Romeo

Asking $1600 PayPal friends and family.
    I will ship this from my ffl and cover shipping and my transfer fee, you cover yours. Buyer must know their state laws as this is a pistol configuration. I reserve the right to deny any shady or misinformed offers.

Trades will only be done with good standing members with feedback or face to face in Michigan.

Last edited:
    I got 2 rifles that need optics. Open to optics plus cash or multiple optic trades.

Of course still available for cash