• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms wts/wtt mint hk p7

sheepdog697

RegionRat
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 26, 2017
    Cedar Lake, IN
    www.ibew.com
    Northwest Indiana

Looking to sell or trade a very good condition HK P7. This has the BWB 318 stamp on it, and was imported by PW Arms out of Redmond WA. 2 mags and all the goodies in the box. If you pay asking you get the super cool HK p7 mat it is sitting on as well. Box serial number matches the serial number on the gun.

SOLD

Would prefer face to face, but can ship it out as well. If it's not face to face I will be sending you TONS of detailed pictures so there are no questions once you receive it.

gun finger smileys

Trades:
    High Quality ARs (Uppers, lowers, etc)
    High Quality Optics (MIL only)
    MPA tikka chassis (matrix preferred)
    Mdt tikka chassis ACC only
    Staccatos
    Ammunition plus cash (6.5cm, 9mm, 223, 22lr, 300BO)
    Offer away

Last edited:
    To my knowledge this is strictly an hk p7 with the bwb 318 stamp on the slide. From the research I’ve done they are more desirable than a psp. I sold a psp two years ago for much less than what the p7s are going for now. This is my last squeeze cocker but I need to build some rifles that I will use. These just sit in my safe. I believe it was a German police issue handgun. (I think) The psp was before this model and the p8 was after this model. I can send pictures of the serial number to you with the slide markings if you would like.

PSP model the mag release was on bottomof hand grip the m8,m10andm13s wereon grip side behind trigger

What optics (in Mils) are you looking for?
    Leupold mk5 (pr1 or pr2)
    razor gen 2 4.5-27
    Razor gen 3 6-36
    Steiner t6xi 5-30
    Nightforce 4-32 nx8
    Nightforce atacr 5-25
    Kahles 5-25
    Burris XTR pro/ xtr 3
    Arken ep5 Mil
    Others?

+ various cash amounts depending on which optic