• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS/WTT: Spuhr SP-3004, RAPTAR mount, Risers, BUIS, Magnifier, AIAX Bag Rider

silas5150

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Louisville, CO
    I am located in Louisville, CO.
    Email is the fastest way to reach me.
    I accept PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, and USPS MO.
    Trades at the bottom of ad.
    Items are cross-posted.

New to selling here, but not new to selling. Have 300+ positive feedback over a decade on AR15.com and close to 1000 positive feedback on eBay, both under the same username.

Looking to sell the following:

1) Spuhr SP-3004 30mm 1.89" 0 MIL/0MOA scope mount. Like new -- was formerly painted with all paint removed. Will include a brand new set of screws. -- $350 shipped
    3) Elcan SpectreDR plate for Trijicon RMR. Screws included but not pictured -- $70 shipped
    4) Hahn Precision 1/2" Riser for AR15s. Contour matches profile of upper receivers. Mount is painted with Aervoe Coyote -- $40 shipped
    7) Aimpoint micro flip caps -- $10 shipped
    8) Scalarworks 1/3 height LEAP/MAG mount. Previously painted with 99% of paint removed. -- $170 shipped

2) Spuhr A-0029 Wilcox RAPTAR mount for ISMS scope mounts. Like new. I needed the taller version to clear my clip-ons, so this one has to go - $70 shipped -- SOLD
    5) Hahn Precision 1/2" riser with built-in BUIS. Contour matches profile of upper receivers and BUIS works with standard height irons (i.e., you do not need a riser for your front sight). Painted Aervoe Coyote -- $100 shipped -- SOLD
    6) Troy M4 BUIS set in FDE -- $125 shipped -- SOLD
    9) Larue LT101 riser. Was formerly painted and 99% of paint removed. There is some paint still left in the machined out areas on the underside of the mount -- this is not visible when mounted. LaRue adjustment tool included but not pictured. -- $115 shipped -- SOLD
    10) Aimpoint 3X-MAG1 magnifier. This is the "professional" model. $550 shipped or $650 shipped with the Scalarworks mount above. -- SOLD
    11) Bugholes.com bag rider for Accuracy International AI AX style chassis. Brand new. $75 shipped -- SOLD

Will consider trades +/- cash for the following (no particular order):

1) 300 Win Mag barreled action or complete rifle
    2) 300 Norma Mag barreled action or complete rifle
    3) 338 Lapua barreled action or complete rifle
    4) 6.5 Creedmoor ammo
    5) Atlas CAL bipod
    6) MDT Cyke Pod

Attachments

• IMG_4388.jpg
      IMG_4388.jpg
      526.3 KB · Views: 150
    • IMG_4374.jpg
      IMG_4374.jpg
      220 KB · Views: 144
    • IMG_4389.jpg
      IMG_4389.jpg
      231.4 KB · Views: 130
    Last edited:
    I am located in Louisville, CO.
    Email is the fastest way to reach me.
    I accept PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, and USPS MO.
    Trades at the bottom of ad.
    Items are cross-posted.

New to selling here, but not new to selling. Have 300+ positive feedback over a decade on AR15.com and close to 1000 positive feedback on eBay, both under the same username.

Looking to sell the following:

1) Spuhr SP-3004 30mm 1.89" 0 MIL/0MOA scope mount. Like new -- was formerly painted with all paint removed. Will include a brand new set of screws. -- $350 shipped
    2) Spuhr A-0029 Wilcox RAPTAR mount for ISMS scope mounts. Like new. I needed the taller version to clear my clip-ons, so this one has to go - $70 shipped
    3) Elcan SpectreDR plate for Trijicon RMR. Screws included but not pictured -- $70 shipped
    4) Hahn Precision 1/2" Riser for AR15s. Contour matches profile of upper receivers. Mount is painted with Aervoe Coyote -- $40 shipped
    5) Hahn Precision 1/2" riser with built-in BUIS. Contour matches profile of upper receivers and BUIS works with standard height irons (i.e., you do not need a riser for your front sight). Painted Aervoe Coyote -- $100 shipped -- SOLD
    6) Troy M4 BUIS set in FDE -- $125 shipped -- SOLD
    7) Aimpoint micro flip caps -- $10 shipped
    8) Scalarworks 1/3 height LEAP/MAG mount. Previously painted with 99% of paint removed. -- $170 shipped
    9) Larue LT101 riser. Was formerly painted and 99% of paint removed. There is some paint still left in the machined out areas on the underside of the mount -- this is not visible when mounted. LaRue adjustment tool included but not pictured. -- $115 shipped
    10) Aimpoint 3X-MAG1 magnifier. This is the "professional" model. $550 shipped or $650 shipped with the Scalarworks mount above.
    11) Bugholes.com bag rider for Accuracy International AI AX style chassis. Brand new. $75 shipped -- SOLD

Will consider trades +/- cash for the following (no particular order):

1) 300 Win Mag barreled action or complete rifle
    2) 300 Norma Mag barreled action or complete rifle
    3) 338 Lapua barreled action or complete rifle
    4) 6.5 Creedmoor ammo
    5) Atlas CAL bipod
    6) MDT Cyke Pod
    I'd like to take the Spuhr A-0029. PM in bound.