• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS/WTT Super Yoter Clip On w/ ADM QD $4200 or trade for Thermion XG50

chase723

Pew Pew Guy
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2017
WTS/WTT Super Yoter-C w/ ADM QD mount and Vortex lens cover $4200/shipped & insured. Will trade for Thermion XG50 or similarly spec’d thermal (Halo LR, RH50, etc) + cash on my end if need be. PayPal FF, Venmo, or wire transfer.

640x480
12um
ADM gives 1.5” optical center. RTZ is excellent. I haven’t had it shift.
Image is superb. Can’t beat it unless you want to spend $12K-$16K.
Has small rub mark on the housing as pictured. Otherwise it’s like new.

I purchased it in September. Only reason I am selling is because I’m wanting to try a dedicated thermal weapon sight.

Make me an offer.

Thanks,

Chase
866E581E-D0B1-43B2-9802-C2C0EFB38079.jpeg
CC405F03-C113-4FDB-9331-BB2EF31E324F.jpeg
2C28F391-49F3-4708-8041-614AE1F640D7.jpeg
556F2044-24C0-413F-9721-3EB760FEE3EB.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: jstokes1
I have zero experience with clip-ons so I have a question.. if you were to put this in front of a precision optic (NF 3.5-15-50) that is zeroed at 100 yards, and then you adjust the clip on to match your optics crosshairs at the hundred yard zero. Does the optic and point of impact tract when you adjust the turrets on your daytime optic? Say you dial for 500yds do you have to adjust the clip-on optical zero as well before you engage the target?
Is there a limitation on the magnification of your primary optic?

There’s a couple threads on the SY-C on here that are really good with lots of pics. Here’s a link to one with the most info that I have also posted to.

At 1x digital zoom it’s really good up to 6-8x, but can go up to 10x. At 2x digital zoom you can use up to ~15-18x for shot placement no problem.

You do not have to adjust the thermal POI after you’ve established a unified zero (where your optic and the thermal have the same POI) at 100 yards.

Your DOPE will always be your DOPE. I.e. if you know the distance to your target via using a LRF like a SilencerCo radius or Wilcox Raptar then you can just dial and shoot regardless of what your digital magnification is.

However, the caveat with this type of thermal is based on what magnification your thermal is on when using holdovers. Once you establish your unified zero, if the thermal is at 1x then your turret adjustments and holdovers work the same as if the thermal wasn’t on it. I.e. dialing 1 mil, or holding 1 mil, changes your POI by 1 mil. If the thermal is on 2x digital zoom then you have to double your holdover values because the image is literally 2x as big. 4x you have to quadruple it. It’s pretty simple really. I almost never use 4x digital because the image is great at 1x and 2x digital and the math is easy.