• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS/WTT: SWFA SS 12x Price Drop 2/12

BenY 2013

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2012
SW Arkansas
Looking to sell my SWFA SS 12x scope. Scope is used but in great shape. It's been on a .22 LR since I bought it new. Scope only no box or papers.

https://www.swfa.com/swfa-ss-12x42-tactical-30mm-riflescope-105770.html

Will also include a set of Weaver Tactical 30mm or SWFA SS Tac 30mm rings if wanted. Weaver rings are Cerakoted Magpul FDE.

Scope with one set of rings $250 OBO
Scope without rings $225 OBO

I will be happy to text you pictures of any of it.

Trades I'm looking for:
Red dot sight for AR (Holosun, Trijicon, Vortex, etc.)
CMMG Rimfire bolt
Vortex Viper PST Gen 2
Shooting bags for NRL
Let me know what else you've got.

Thanks for looking!

Ben

Last edited:
Reactions: ironman23
Looking to sell my SWFA SS 12x scope. Scope is used but in great shape. It's been on a .22 LR since I bought it new. Scope only no box or papers.

https://www.swfa.com/swfa-ss-12x42-tactical-30mm-riflescope-105770.html

Will also include a set of Weaver Tactical 30mm or SWFA SS Tac 30mm rings if wanted. Weaver rings are Cerakoted Magpul FDE.

Scope with one set of rings $250 OBO
Scope without rings $225 OBO

I will be happy to text you pictures of any of it.

Trades I'm looking for:
Red dot sight for AR (Holosun, Trijicon, Vortex, etc.)
CMMG Rimfire bolt
Vortex Viper PST Gen 2
Shooting bags for NRL
Let me know what else you've got.

Thanks for looking!

Ben
This scope is worth every bit of what you are asking. But I’m trying to find a screaming good deal (ie lowball price) on a scope for a bargain basement rifle I’m trying to build. Let me know if you would consider selling this scope with a set of rings for $175. I know that is very low. Please don’t take offense.

This scope is worth every bit of what you are asking. But I’m trying to find a screaming good deal (ie lowball price) on a scope for a bargain basement rifle I’m trying to build. Let me know if you would consider selling this scope with a set of rings for $175. I know that is very low. Please don’t take offense.