• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS/WTT: Vudoo 360 20" Kukri

Senor_Barney

Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 25, 2020
    Northern California
    Selling my Vudoo 22 Gen 3 (Vudoo 360) in order to fund another centerfire project.

Barreled action (action + barrel), 40 moa rail, Right Hand, 20inch Kukri profile Bartlein barrel cerakoted in silver.

Will include two 10 round polymer magazines

Three groups shot with SK Match posted below

Asking SPF

***rifle chassis, trigger, not included***

Will also trade straight up for Leupold MK5 PR2 reticle

20220923_131651.jpg
    20230212_164137.jpg
    20230212_164358.jpg
    20230212_134236.jpg

Last edited:
    If it doesnt sell by Friday I'll be pulling the listing and sending it to Vudoo to get rebarreled and tuned.

Is the orange paint or a sturdier coating that would resist stripping? Is it the factory black underneath?

Interested. So this needs to be rebarreled? Just confused at your comment.. thanks.

Gotcha, I was wondering because the groups in the pic were looking pretty good! Lol

How many rounds through it?
    What I know for sure is it's seen 4 Local matches where the round counts are 85-120.

I've also done zeroing....messing around at the ranch....and testing some rando ammo from Sportsmans (which shot surprisingly as good as the SK).

So...the barrel is probably a teenager in terms of roundcount.