• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS/WTT: Whidden 6xc Micrometer Seater and Bushing FL Die set

pinhead

Unnecessary Overkill
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 30, 2013
    Orchard Lake, MI
    Want to sell a extra 6xc Whidden die set, used. $150 obo shipped. Bushings not included. PayPal F&F or PayPal G&S +4%, or if you prefer another form of payment just ask me.

I can also make a package deal if you need more 6xc stuff. I use the 6xc in my Desert Tech and was going to build a lighter weight rifle, then went another direction.

These are not 6xc 2 for Alpha brass.

BF5529B4-10E1-422D-92BB-9E439E459D5B.jpeg168E8CF8-A612-4D59-9D26-4903618FE007.jpeg

Last edited:
    Pinhead, I’m not familiar with Whidden dies. Are they a standard 7/8 x 14 thread?
    Whidden makes some of the best and percise dies around with micro adjustments. They are located in ga and have amazing customer service

My 6.5 SAUM sizing die cracked and they sent me new one next day at no charge. They paid for the old one to be returned, and said it happens a few times per year but mostly with the 338 LM dies.

Are these for the 6XC gen 2? Have you been using Norma or lapua fireforms brass? If so I’ll send a pm with my offer.

Comes with the headspace gauge too, but not shown in the pictures.
    If you need some Norma or Peterson brass I have virgin cases of both, let me know and I can work out a package deal. I just don’t need two sets of 6xc dies.

Following. I might be interested but need to re coop some money from Christmas.

I also have a Remage Criterion 6xc barrel, LRI trued up 700 action, Go gauge, WFT trimmer, brass, all for 6xc. Was going to build a 6xc but ended up going a different direction.

That’s a good possibility. Now I have to decide if I’m going to go through with the 6xc. My local smiths don’t have reamers but do for 6 creed.

I ended up buying a complete rifle with a custom action locally, which is why I no longer plan on using this. I can make a package deal to someone if they are interested in the 700 trued action, 6xc barrel + nut, Norma or Peterson 6xc brass, Whidden dies, WFT trimmer, DTACs, and an extra 308 barrel + nut.