• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

WTS: WYATT'S DETMAG SYSTEMS**SOLD**

Tackman11

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2011
CA
I have a few things that no longer need up for sale. Shipping is included and NO TRADE PLEASE

• Hog Saddle in grey. It had been in my backpack and never been used. The scratches are the result from being inside the backpack. Asking SPF shipped.
    1542843579067.jpg

• American Defense Base for bipods, two are AD-170-S asking $OLD each shipped and the other for Harris Bipod AD-BP asking $OLD shipped

• Two blank Benchmark barrels, 6mm and 6.5mm, M24 contour, 26” length. Asking $OLD shipped each.

• Two used Timney Calvin Elite RH for Remington 700 and clones. I misplaced a screw for bolt release for one of the trigger. Asking $OLD shipped for the lost screw and $OLD for the other.
  • One Huber Concept 2 stages trigger RH set at 1.75lbs. Installed and dry fired 20 times then changed my mind. Asking $OLD shipped
  • View attachment 6971804

• Four muzzle brakes. They are thread for 5/8-24. ALL SOLD

• Wyatt’s Detmag System for short action Remington 700 and clones. Asking $OLDshipped
  • IMG_0037.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: nickw
Is the wyatts a short action. And is it still avalible