• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS: X-Caliber 224 Valkyrie barrel

brcook03

Private
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2013
Blaine, MN
I have a barely-used .224 Valkyrie barrel from X-Caliber that I am looking to sell. It is a 20" barrel with rifle-length gas system, 1:6.5 twist, and is fluted. Muzzle threads are 5/8"-24. I only have between 100 and 150 rounds through the barrel (I had two 224V uppers and split range time between them).

$245 Shipped SOLD

Not looking for any trades. I can accept Paypal (either gift or buyer adds 4% to cover PP transaction fees) or USPS MO.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Last edited:
Groups were good. Sub-MOA with FGMM 90gr when I did my part. Seemed to shoot the 75gr American Eagle load just over an inch also.

I have a barely-used .224 Valkyrie barrel from X-Caliber that I am looking to sell. It is a 20" barrel with rifle-length gas system, 1:6.5 twist, and is fluted. Muzzle threads are 5/8"-24. I only have between 100 and 150 rounds through the barrel (I had two 224V uppers and split range time between them).

$245 Shipped SPF

Not looking for any trades. I can accept Paypal (either gift or buyer adds 4% to cover PP transaction fees) or USPS MO.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Did you sell this yet? Any reason for wanting to sell it? How has your experience been with X Caliber barrels?

Yes, barrel was sold. I sold it because the JP barrel that I had on order was delivered and didn't need two 20" barrels. The barrel shot well, overall. For some reason, it did not shoot the factory 88gr ELD ammo well.