• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS XRS II 4.5-30 G3

lou400a

I smoke meat
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2008
SE Florida
Hello,

this is a catch and release for me. I've bough it few weeks ago to have a look and even though its really nice optic I'm going have to find a new home. I have not used it, just took it out of the box to have a looksie. Here's the original ad:
$1200 $1,100 shipped to lower 48
You'd have a heck of a time telling this from brand new. Was on my Bergara 223 for a few hundred rounds. Tracked perfectly with 75 ELdm out to 1300 YDS...(Farthest I shot with it)
Paypal "Friends/Fam" or ad 3% for goods/services fee

qvD70q3.jpg

6GZsIQl.jpg

V0dlMWY.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: swix
This was my old scope. Hell of a good deal here. Those who don't want a cluster f**** of a reticle, better jump on this G3. I "hear" they aren't making them anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: lou400a
This was my old scope. Hell of a good deal here. Those who don't want a cluster f**** of a reticle, better jump on this G3. I "hear" they aren't making them anymore.
Well it can be your new old scope again or old new scope :ROFLMAO: pending how you look at it. It's a great scope for sure and a step up from DMR IIi I've had. Only reason for selling is to raise funds to step up to M7Xi or MP5, but if it doesn't sell I'm not going to be sad by any means

Reactions: screaminweasil