• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTT: 1993 SR-25 Match rifle

m1ajunkie

Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2010
Kennewick, WA
Last fall I purchased this 1993 production SR25 match rifle complete with old school leupold mk4 fixed 10x scope, at the time it was unfired as the bolt carrier group was still sealed in plastic. Since acquiring the rifle I have put roughly 150 rds through it with the bulk of those captured in the youtube video referenced below. Ultimately I don't enjoy shooting this rifle as much as I do more modern options so I am looking to trade for something I'll get more enjoyment out of at the range.

While I will entertain selling the rifle/ scope for cash (it'll need to be a strong offer) my preference would be to trade for the following items. I've listed from top to bottom in order of priority I'm willing to use cash to adjust value up or down to make a fair trade. Trade firearms will need to be equally low round count.

- KAC SR25 APR rifle
- KAC SR25 APR upper
- Barret Rec 10 LR .308 rifle
- KAC SR25 APC rifle
- KAC SR25 APC upper
- Nemo Omen 300WM with 24" barrel

Can provide additional current pictures to anyone interested.

Youtube video featuring rifle:

Attachments

• IMG_8410.jpg
    IMG_8410.jpg
    826.5 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_8345 (1).jpg
    IMG_8345 (1).jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 292
Too late bitches! OP already took my $1500!

And I feel really good about it. I’m helping a recently deposed Nigerian Prince get back on his feet.

While the offers of $1500 are tempting, my cash price for the package is $7k. Not looking to split anything up, all items sold together. @TR-21

Thanks

Reactions: Sstri