• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

WTT: 500 coated DTACS for 500 105 hybrids

BLKWLFK9

Just F'n Send It Podcast
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 13, 2017
    I've got these before I decided to go BR instead of dasher. will trade and add $30 for 500 berger 105 hybrids. somebody's gotta to want to switch to some heavies. lmk

I don't have 105 to trade, but if you decide you want to sell them our right let me know.

Not sure. Got them last summer.

Would you mind posting a pic of one? I would be interested in trading if they are some of the first run rebated boat tail bullets.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
    i know i got them shortly after the RBT came out. i'll take a pic this evening.

Well guys. once again I'm an idiot. we recently moved and I figured I still had them but I cant remember if they went into the purge of shit I sold. I cant find them anywhere. if it turns out that I didnt sell them, I'll hit everyone up that has messaged me. I feel like an ass hole. As of right now, there are no DTACS here.