• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTT AND WTB OUTSIDE THE PX - No Bueno

I had no idea. SORRY! I'm a new guy to the forum and had no idea how to go about posting anything for sale. I just sold my Barrett M99 and have all this leftover handloading equipment and supplies I'll never use for anything else. Again, I apologize....

I had no idea. SORRY! I'm a new guy to the forum and had no idea how to go about posting anything for sale. I just sold my Barrett M99 and have all this leftover handloading equipment and supplies I'll never use for anything else. Again, I apologize....
Smells like a for sale ad to me.

Why do morons respond to necrothreads pleading their case and making themselves look like idiots? A simple PM response along the lines of “Sorry Frank, even though it is very clear what is required to sell my crap that nobody wants on your site, I didn’t care enough to pay attention. It won’t happen again.”

Somebody has watched Josey Wales a few too many times.....
Lol "tenbears".....must be one of those "super tactical snipers"....
Where the fuck is lowlights "operator" video?....

Reactions: 308pirate