• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTT ARC M10 34MM MEDIUMS

ICU22250

Perfectionist
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 13, 2017
    WV
    Hey guys, I would like to swap a set of like new ARC M10 34mm medium rings for a set of like new ARC M10 30mm lows... gimme a shout, thanks..

Hey guys, I would like to swap a set of like new ARC M10 34mm medium rings for a set of like new ARC M10 30mm lows... gimme a shout, thanks..

Hello
    Wondering if you might consider selling your rings? If so what would you like to have for them. Thanks

Donavon

I'm not really interested in selling them as I would have to come up with difference for my 30mm rings.. Thanks...

I'm selling a set of EGW 30mm low rings if you aren't locked into the ARC M10 rings. You could sell the 34s to @Donavonc2000 and still come out ahead.

I'm selling a set of EGW 30mm low rings if you aren't locked into the ARC M10 rings. You could sell the 34s to @Donavonc2000 and still come out ahead.

Sorry for the late reply, I am indeed stuck on ARC M10's, they are my favorite rings, there is no substitute. Lol