• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTT: Bighorn Origin 6 creed for Optic/tikka/ammo

Estes640

Sergeant of the Hide
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Bellevue, KY
So I’ve got a wild idea to change my rifles up quite a bit. First Is a rifle built off a Bighorn Origin SA (SN 004)

Specs:
- Bighorn Origin SA
- Bix and Andy Tacsport Pro - 2 stage low Sear

Barrels:
- Proof Stainless Comp Contour - 6 creed - unfired 26” threaded 5/8”-24
- PVA Rock Creek 22” Medium Palma - 5/8”-24 - ~300 rds on it

Stocks:
- KRG bravo Stealth Gray - used
- AG Composites (Arrives tomorrow - new) - alpine hunter, Proof Sendero Lite contour, Hawkins m5 hunter DBM

Ammo:
- 100rds of Berger 109 hybrid ammo
- 190ish (will have to count) rds of Spark Munitions 108 eldm load. The 22” PVA barrel LOVED this stuff
- 60ish or so rds of Hornady 105 Black

Trades:
- stock tikka ctr in 260/308 or one of the aforementioned calibers with a nice lightweight stock
- Nightforce ATACR 4-16 or 5-25
- Kahles 6-24x56
- 308 FGMM

Last edited:
More info:

Lots of guys reaching out with tikka ctr 6.5 creeds. I’m going to take that off the list of trades because one I’ve got several offers to choose from, and two ammo is unobtainable.

I’d prefer either a 308 or 260 as first choice. Even better if it’s in a lightweight stock, maybe even a prs1 with the mini chassis.

I’ve got a Cronus BTR 4.5-29x56 to make a full package deal on the rifle if anyone is interested.