• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTT BUSHNELL Elite Tactical SMRSII Pro FOR?

tiger49931

Tiger49931
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 15, 2019
Houghton mi
www.906tactical.com
wtt this scope i got in a trade foe something more in line for my 18 dmr 223. love athlon ares or better would love the 1-10 ares but let me know what ya got
The Elite Tactical SMRS II Pro is built to meet the demands of the toughest users in competition or in the field. You'll pick up the target fast with the illuminated 2nd focal plane CQ BDC reticle. The unobtrusive turret caps will protect your turrets from the harshest of environments and dump barrels. Transition from 1x to 6.5x with ease and speed with the Elite Tactical Throwhammer. Topping off the fully multicoated glass is our exclusive EXO Barrier to give you an extra edge on the competition no matter what the environment throws at you. Buy with confidence - It's an Elite Tactical with our transferable, full lifetime warranty.
  • Exclusive EXO Barrier Protection - Bushnell’s newest and best protective lens coating molecularly bonds to the glass, repelling water, oil, dust, debris and preventing scratches.
  • Throwhammer Throw Lever - Allows for quick magnification changes with a simple flick of a finger.
  • Argon Purged Fog-Proofing - Argon-filled optics remain stable regardless of ambient temperature for the ultimate fog-proof protection.
  • Illuminated Close Quarters Ballistic Drop Compensation (CQ BDC) reticle.
  • Capped turrets (missing top cap.)

• or sell for $850
1692464975334.png