• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTT: CCI large rifle primers for small rifle primers (Louisville KY)

BoilerUP

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2011
Floyd Co, IN
1EvGvQ8.jpg

I have 7 full 100ct boxes and one partial ~50ct box of CCI-200 LRP, one full 100ct box of CCI BR2s, and a partial ~50ct box of Winchester WLR that I'll throw in for grins.

I'd like to trade all these for (in order of preference) CCI-450, BR4, CCI-41, or possibly -400s. I'd be willing to add or take cash for an equitable trade; would also consider Federal 205Ms.

I'm in the Louisville KY metro area; not looking to sell and would prefer FTF but would consider trade via shipping for a well-established/tenured Hider.

I would like to work out some trading with you if you can't find anybody local. I'm in Texas. I can look when I get home to verify what type of primers I have and send info to you if you're interested.