• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTT: Hilton Yam/10-8 Springfield TRP

RenoH414

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 17, 2007
South Texas
I am looking to trade my Hilton Yam Springfield/10-8 gun. If you know what these are then you know they rarely come up for sale or trade. I am open to all suggestions so if you are interested shoot me some trade ideas. Areas that peak my interest are sub gauge over/unders and maybe a lw hunting rifle. I’m not looking for a heavy rifle as I don’t shoot much steel anymore. I would also consider quality optics for my 224 Val or hunting optics.
Thanks
Reno

7DAA95B4-3730-4CDA-9666-284637AE6064.jpeg
5C2A0FAC-B7C3-40D4-A0C6-DA677FC7CE50.jpeg

Last edited:
They were built by the SA Custom shop under Dave Williams (not Hilton himself) to his specs with his parts and then checked over personally by Hilton once completed. Looks like the 3rd series and there were only a handful made in each iteration.

@1911hombre this is a government length (5”) barrel. I can almost guarantee the slide operates like it’s on ball bearings and is an absolute tack driver. My operator from the SA Custom shop was the cats ass, then I traded it for a scope. Anything from Hilton or SA custom shop will be a badass weapon.

@1911hombre this is a government length (5”) barrel. I can almost guarantee the slide operates like it’s on ball bearings and is an absolute tack driver. My operator from the SA Custom shop was the cats ass, then I traded it for a scope. Anything from Hilton or SA custom shop will be a badass weapon.

You are absolutely correct on that. Hilton makes ‘em run like a top fuel drag car.
Reno