• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTT: Like New L3 LWTS-LR .MIL Thermal for Barrett M107A1

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    So, my enthusiasm for an ELR rifle is gaining steam. I’m seriously considering a sweet AI 338LM trade, but before I do, there’s ONE rifle I want more — the revered Barrett M107A1.

I’ll send or post faux toes galore of my sweet, sweet L3 LWTS-LR full legit kit that still has L3 Factory Warranty remaining through OCT 2020! It has seen extremely little use. It was originally sold through Hide vendor DRT / Down Range Thermal a few months back.

The unit is PRISTINE and indistinguishable from one that just rolled off the assembly line. Not a single nick or nit anywhere. Full documentation, original pouch and accessories.

I’m looking for an M107A1 *with* super-duper-spectacular optic / mount attached. The LWTS-LR is worth $15K and is even more rare than the 107. They routinely sell used in the $12-14K range, so if you have ONLY the M107A1, you’d need to kick something in — trade or cash.

Sure, the AI ASXR in .338 is the better rifle for ELR shooting. I don’t dispute that at all. But the M107A1 is a legend and the pinup girl of the big bore universe. That, and I like big holes. 😋

Sold my m107a1 last year or else I would have done this trade in a heartbeat.
    IMO ax50 much nicer overall rifle and more accurate

Yeabbutt... It has that bolty thing that gives you a workout anytime you want to shoot it. I just want to keep jerking the trigger and hear it go *BOOM!*

Snapchat-1350678021.jpg

My father loving on the gay gun with added gayness on the end.

View attachment 7453506
    My father loving on the gay gun with added gayness on the end.

Wow!

Here I am in the ER next to my 73-year-old mom’s hospital bed, reading Hide posts.

I suck as a son.

But... I hear the suppressor is kinda worthless on this bad boy. True?

And your gun is super-ghey.

Hope your mom gets through whatever is going on. My best thoughts.

Reactions: TheHorta
    It was dark, and she fell outside into a large fire ant mound. Rainy and wet, so they’re on the surface. She was stung 100’s of times and had nasty anaphylaxis. Ballooned up and couldn’t breathe. No EpiPen around so... ambulance/hospital.