• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTT: My Geissele Hi-Speed for your KAC 2stage Match

Strykervet

ain'T goT no how whaTchamacalliT
Minuteman
  • Jun 5, 2011
    Pierce County, WA
    I'll keep it short and sweet: my Geissele hi-speed for your KAC 2stage match. Gotta be like the one in the picture. A new/like new one removed from a rifle with no or low round count would be fine. Just no wear and tear. Please send picture of what you have to trade so I can confirm, some older KAC triggers are not the same as the one in the picture below and I wanna be sure. Please PM, I'll get back ASAP.

FWIW, I used one of these in my SR25. It's phenomenal and besides a MIAD grip it's the only part I changed from stock. I have 3 more, just would like to trade this one for one more suitable for use in an SBR. A hi-speed would be a waste in an SBR but a serious upgrade in a precision AR or SR rifle. Settings are tight and don't work loose, have one going on several years with zero changes so don't worry about that. Can always use a drop of blue loctite if still worried though.

Here's what I have:

IMG_1389.JPG

Here's what I'm looking for:

1602647687128.png

****Please PM me to trade****