• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTT NF MOART

bulldog911

Private
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2013
mt
I know the chances are slim but would love to trade my atacr 5x25x56 moart reticle model c555 scope for a 7x35x56 optic. Cash can be added on my end. My scope does have illumination and will come with night force 6 screw NF rings and level bubble. Have about 400rounds on that rifle. Box parts and paperwork come with. Let me know if you want to trade. [email protected]

Attachments

• 20181103_090251.jpg
    20181103_090251.jpg
    927.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
I know the chances are slim but would love to trade my atacr 5x35x50 moart reticle scope for a 7x35x56 optic. Can can be added in my end. My scope does have illumination and will come with 6x scope screws and level bubble. Have about 400rounds that rifle. Box parts and paperwork come with. Let me know if you want to trade. [email protected]

I assume you mean that your ATACR is a 5-25x50 rather than the 5-35x50?

It would help greatly if you mention the model number of the scope which will be on the end of the box and will start with a "C".

Would you also tell me what the "6x scope screws" are? I'm not familiar with them.

I assume you mean that your ATACR is a 5-25x50 rather than the 5-35x50?

It would help greatly if you mention the model number of the scope which will be on the end of the box and will start with a "C".

Would you also tell me what the "6x scope screws" are? I'm not familiar with them.

Fixed. Sleep pill must have kicked in last night.
Thanks