• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTT Primers for some Alliant Power Pistol and IMR4198 powder.

vrakes

Private
Minuteman
Dec 17, 2013
Looks like I am not going to be able to sell my reloading equipment as a complete lot, so I think I will try to start reloading again. Since I cannot ship powder or primers, I will have to trade within my general area, which is Southwest Virginia. Anyone in my general area have the above listed powders and need primers? I have about 11,000 of all types.

I know i have power pistol and would trade for 450's if you have them. let me look for the 4198. I am in central va. Do you ever shoot at Pigg River?

Looks like I have 400 450 SR Mag primers and 4,000 SR Rem 7 1/2 BR primers. Need the Alliant Power pistol, can do without the 4198 if I have to. Live in Roanoke. Shot archery at Pigg River in Franklin County a LONG time ago!!