• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTT Retumbo,H1000,Varget,RL33,RL16 for 7mm bullets

LEROYRECCE

RECCE
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 4, 2013
Tucson, AZ
I am looking to trade some powder (Retumbo,H1000,Varget,RL33,RL16) for the following 7mm bullets:
  • 180 Grain Hybrid Target
  • 175 Grain Elite Hunter
Powder is new/sealed and purchased within the last 2 months.

I also have LARGE rifle/magnum primers if anyone is interested instead of powder.

Located in Tucson, but traveling to Phoenix next weekend and willing to meet up within a reasonable distance.

I am also willing to purchase the bullets outright since I know shipping will be an issue.

Please let me know what you have.

Thank you

Last edited:
Mile high shooting has 195 gr elite hunters, and 190 target long range hybrid target In stock. If it helps. I could use RL33, H1000, and retumbo. Wish you lived closer. Good luck

I have #198 of the 7mm 180gr Hyb Target. One box is sealed. If you want to buy them. I also have one box of the 180 VLD hunting and a partial with 58. If interested shoot me a PM.

Reactions: LEROYRECCE
Mile high shooting has 195 gr elite hunters, and 190 target long range hybrid target In stock. If it helps. I could use RL33, H1000, and retumbo. Wish you lived closer. Good luck
Thanks for the heads up, I really appreciate it. However I am just looking for the 175/180 class right now.

Well, I don’t have any 7mm bullets but if you can use the cash I’ll take any Retumbo you care to part with. I’m at Gunsite, I can meet you in Phoenix

Reactions: LEROYRECCE
Well, I don’t have any 7mm bullets but if you can use the cash I’ll take any Retumbo you care to part with. I’m at Gunsite, I can meet you in Phoenix
Sorry - looking to only trade at the moment. Seems that's about the only way to get anything I am looking for right now.

Thanks for the interest.