• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTT STI 2011 9mm

dbltap45acp

Old Fat Guy
Minuteman
Feb 4, 2006
Casper, Wy
Been traded....... Thanks

Looking to trade this damn near new STI 2011 for a precision rifle. I miss my GAPs and FN SPR A3G I used to have. I planned on using this for USPSA, IDPA and 3 gun but can’t seem to get off of night shift at work so I figured I would move it along.

It will come with a 19 and a 21 round mag, a blade tech holster and blade tech double mag pouch. This thing feels smooth as all can be, only have 150-200 rounds through it for function testing, and it ran 100%.

looking for a 308, 6.5 creedmore, 260 maybe, and possibly even a nice 22LR. Let me know what ya got, and maybe we can work something out. I did a ton of deals on here years back before the change over, and on many other forums with 100% feedback on all. Same name on all and can send links as needed.
CD5D9D5E-CADD-4E02-A9F7-58D1B2308409.jpeg

Last edited:
Looking to trade this damn near new STI 2011 for a precision rifle. I miss my GAPs and FN SPR A3G I used to have. I planned on using this for USPSA, IDPA and 3 gun but can’t seem to get off of night shift at work so I figured I would move it along.

It will come with a 19 and a 21 round mag, a blade tech holster and blade tech double mag pouch. This thing feels smooth as all can be, only have 150-200 rounds through it for function testing, and it ran 100%.

looking for a 308, 6.5 creedmore, 260 maybe, and possibly even a nice 22LR. Let me know what ya got, and maybe we can work something out. I did a ton of deals on here years back before the change over, and on many other forums with 100% feedback on all. Same name on all and can send links as needed.
View attachment 7335493
Still Available?