• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB WTT/WTB Post-14 style AX or AXMC

Wanting To Buy

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    I've got a bunch of stuff that I have sitting around that I will be posting for sale in the next couple months, but figured I would throw it up here first to see if I could trade some of the stuff toward my end goal of a AXMC or AX.

Ultimately I would prefer a AXMC, but currently sold out of my long range boomers so having the long action calibers isn't completely necessary. I'm looking to trade at least a couple grand toward one. Not looking to trade something worth $500 and cashing the remainder.

Preferred calibers:
    - 6 creed
    - 308 win
    - 300 Norma
    - 300 PRC
    - 338 Norma
    - 338 Lapua

Stuff I have to trade:
    - Eotech 512
    - Various models of cheaper red dots from Sig, Bushnell, etc
    - Defiance Deviant 6mm Creed build on a Vision comp chassis. This thing is tricked out and comes with weights, action wrench, spare 6mm blank, etc. 0 rounds on the barrel, about 1200 rounds on the action from the last barrel.
    - Leupold Freedom 3-9
    - Dual tube white phos NVGs (can get exact specs if interested)
    - PEQ15 FP
    - Scar 20s with custom 22" 1:10 Deadshot barrel (don't have the original anymore). Comes with lots of extra mags and a ton of match ammo available with it as well.
    - Pre-64 Win 70 rebarreled in a heavy 25-06 but also have the original 257 Roberts barrel for it too.
    - PRI MK12 Mod H complete upper, like new
    - PSA ARV 9mm pistol
    - Beretta 92X RDO Compact, like new, comes with factory goodies
    - AG Composites CF LA stock with CIP M5 bottom metal
    - A bunch of various mounts like Badger Condition 1, NEAR, etc
    - POF piston driven AR-15 in 5.56 (factory)
    - Fabarm Elos N2 All Sport over under 12 gauge with factory case
    - Tuebor Legion Ti full 28 Nosler build. Newly built by 5x5, comes in a Manners EH1A
    - Leupold Vari-X3i 6-20
    - Vortex LHT 5.5-22 with XLR reticle, MRAD

Last edited: