• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTT / WTS CZ457, PDC Chassis, Keystone Accuracy Heavy barrel

ST42

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA
All,

This rifle is unfired. I built two rifles up off of the very first Keystone barrel group buy. One is the 455, and this one in the 457. I have my 455 build in a McM M40A22 stock, and I always shoot the 455. So since this one has been sitting in the safe untouched, it needs to find a new home.The rifle has a factory CZ trigger, but the mag well and mag block are Aluminum DP. The barrel is 18", threaded 1/2x28, with seamless thread protector. The barrel was custom turned for this action, ie. headspace on the lathe for this action. No shims are used. The action comes with the pictured Grenade Bolt Handle. I may still have the factory knob, but not sure. The boys at Keystone, f"d up the engraving of their name on the barrel. They engraved it backwards, as in what you'd see in the old Navy movies where the guy is writing on the backside of a glass wall so others can read it from the front. I actually think it is pretty funny given the second word of the company being "Accuracy", but shit happens, and it never bothered me. I can tell you that the barrel they made for my 455 is a hammer. It is right at 3/4-1.0 moa at 100 yards. I expect that this rifle will be no different. The rifle will include the Area 419 30 moa scope base, one 5 round mag, owners manual, but not the glass or bipod. This rifle will ship from me to your FFL only. If your FFL requires it to be sent from my FFL, then you'll need to cover that charge. Straight buy it for $1000.00 plus $50.00 shipping.

Trades. I need a Stock or Chassis system that will accommodate a Surgeon 1086. The 1086 I have will be used in a .510 whisper build. So I am looking for .338 LM CIP mag length. This is how I view a trade for gear.
1. You send the chassis or stock to me. After arrival of your trade, I examine what you sent. If it is as you described it to me. Its not all F'd up in some manner, then I ship the rifle to your FFL.
2. If your trade is Not as described, or is F'd up in some way, I'll send it back to you via FedEX overnight service. This means NO trade. You eat the shipping on your end, and I eat the shipping on my end. I'll be more than happy to provide as many photos of the rifle as you need, and I ask the same from you, with respect to your trade item.

Chassis or stock that I am looking for,
1. Accuracy International AT 2.0. Prefer OD or FDE.
2. McMillan
3. Manners
4. KMW
5. Others?

If you have any questions, please PM. Thanks for looking, and Merry Christmas to you and yours.
ST42

aw4f9m3.jpg

oxDxZmI.jpg

kEYVOKw.jpg

Br7sBu2.jpg

sUWwLkh.jpg

Last edited:
Lets bump this one up and take $100 off the sticker. $950 Shipped.