• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WW II Veteran home burns in Tennessee

I'm probably jaded because of the constant bombardment of "help this ex-military guy". Far too often they have expectations of being special because they enlisted.
Bunch of women in here jumping on their emotions before they've had any critical thinking time.

Still, it's fucking stupid to not have insurance on your house if you can't afford to replace it.
You seem too stupid to know when to quit. Quit digging or...pull the lid in after you.

You seem too stupid to know when to quit. Quit digging or...pull the lid in after you.

Hey, I'm just fine in my hole. Took a lot of shovel work to make it this big.

It was more entertaining than simply bumping the thread looking for recognition on how much I donated.

Figured this needed another bump for Thursday.

Hey, I'm just fine in my hole. Took a lot of shovel work to make it this big.

It was more entertaining than simply bumping the thread looking for recognition on how much I donated.

Figured this needed another bump for Thursday.

No! I want to recognize you for how much you donated. Really, I do. It'd be good for you! Given the quality of your posts, your intellect is probably recognized on a daily basis. Break some new ground and humble us all with the tale of your donation.

i came to America from Australia when I was 30 and now am a citizen ... this place exists due to men like this. Gave $100

Reactions: Seed tick and 34SF