• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

www.psclicks.com...

OptedOut

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2009
In the past several days viewing SH has become so slow it's crazy. I noticed that on my bottom bar it's "connecting through www.psclicks.com..." has this been going on for a while or has it just started? Looking up psclicks it seems to be a server company that permits "gun" ads. Is any one else having this problem...is it something I've picked up through a cookie or virus?

Re: www.psclicks.com...

It's who hosts the ads on the left, they are psclicks... sometimes their server is slow calling up the links and it slows everything down because it can't keep up with the rest of the site. I will tell them it is happening

Thanks for the info... just logging on, then signing in, then going to this forum heading then getting to this thread again takes 20 to 40 seconds to do each thing! I want to support the advertisers, or at least look at what they offer but this is ridiculous!

Lt. Arclight,
I just installed Adblock Plus and the U.S. easy list...man what a difference! Super speed now!
Thank you for that info.

Lowlight, If psclick can get their act together I'd be happy to turn off the Adblock for here since they support SH.