• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Wyoming Public Lands Mule Deer

nobiman2

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2012
Cache,Oklahoma
This is a mule deer that I shot on public land in the state of Wyoming on 10-01-12. I didn't know we had a Biggest Mule Deer contest, he has a 34" spread may have done ok with that. For some reason the picture is not very big.
th_2012-10-01_13-41-55_463.jpg

Re: Wyoming Public Lands Mule Deer

Nice Buck regardless of the photo size

where in okla. are you from?

i moved away from ardmore 12 years ago

the 1st week of sept. i let a guy legally shoot a 30" muley in my front yard in town with a cross bow

Any mulie over 30" is a beast! Congrats. (Better/more pics?)

A better pic would be awesome. I think I talked to you at the OPPS final match about your hunt. Thats an awesome buck, great job!

Dustin

The Lawton area is where im from hope to have a place in Saratoga soon! <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: johnnyappleseed</div><div class="ubbcode-body">where in okla. are you from?

i moved away from ardmore 12 years ago

the 1st week of sept. i let a guy legally shoot a 30" muley in my front yard in town with a cross bow </div></div>

Looks like a big heavy deer. Very nice buck!