• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wyoming Tactical Rifle Championship July 22-24

Re: Wyoming Tactical Rifle Championship July 22-24

This will be another amazing shoot, we are going to add another course so hang on. I thinkthat all that join will enjoy. You guys all have a great holiday season and GOD BLESS.

Stronly considering coming with a friend of mine when does the paperwork need to be sent in?

Travis and I plan on attending again, and another team of guys that Travis works with are also considering it.

This should be awsome. As far as paperwork goes we don't want any turned in until we get the rule changes posted, then we ask for at least two months before the shoot.

My brother and I are planning on coming. I am trying to talk some of the Vegas crew into rolling up there too.

Hognuts couldn't stop talking about this, and thats something if you know Hognuts. Some questions. Are you taking signups now? Do you limit the number of entries?

Thanks,
Ty

i was an R>O last year and it was a great time !!! will be there again this year as i suckered in to it again , didn't take much though!!!! to damn much fun !!!!

Will you guys be letting us know that you have out application? I mailed mine in a could weeks ago but haven't heard anything.

Thanks

the shoot is the last weekend of July 27,28,29, you can go to macksgunworks.com and get the info

Where is the waver form? Does this need to be included with the payment and registration form? What does the supervisor and character reference mean.

<span style="font-weight: bold"> If you click on either image above, it will take you to the website for the match. Due to numerous requests, added a map for how to get to the ranch.
</span>

Looking to make my lodging plans for the match... Any suggestions on where? Gillette looks pretty far away but drive able if we're bringing all of our food for the day and only returning at night. Is there anything closer or if everyone is staying in Gillette, where's the best place...

We stayed in Gillette last year, and will stay in town again this year. Drive from Gillette to the match location is about an hour.

You can stay on site with a camper, and beleive they may also have one room or suite also available on site in the club house.

If you choose to stay in town, you may want to make your reservations fairly soon as last year I think we got the last rooms in town because of the Junior Rodeo Champinships were taking place that same weekend.

I don't think the rodeo is in town this year. But it would be wise to get a room now. The shoot is close to 75 miles north of town, it's a hike.
If you have a camper, or tent, I think Frank, the landowner will get you a shower and some grub, at a price.
I know some guys that are going to camp, they will make sure you don't go hungry.
But if you need Raison Bran, or Grape Nuts with strawberry's, you might be fucked!!

Chuck, you need to get with a moderator and see if you can't combine the "WTRC" thread with this one, relieve some confusion.

Reservations made at the National 9... Had good Google reviews. I just hope there's not bed bugs like the shit hole in Logan, NM...