• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

X-Caliber barrels (6mmARC)

Never tried their AR offerings but I have several bolt action barrels and they are all easily sub 1/2" shooters. They are a pretty good deal when they have one of their frequent sales.

Reactions: Aescobar17
I have one of their .308 AR barrels. Shoots good, thinking about getting one of their 6.5 CM barrels in the near future

I’ve shot 7-8 X Cal barrels including one 6mm ARC AR barrel. They all have been shooters. Actually the most accurate barrel I’ve ever shot has been a 7 twist 22 Creed built on an X Cal. During load development it was a single clover even between powder charges. Ran from 40-41 Gr of H4350, and still kept a single hole. We couldn’t get that barrel to shoot less than a 1/2” to save our life with any of the loads we tried. It liked everything.

I've got two X-Caliber's currently, a 5.56 and a 243LBC which is relevant since that might as well be 6ARC. It's not a Bartlein but it didn't cost that much either. It was very easy to find multiple loads that consistently shot under 3/4 MOA which is about as good a shooter as I can say I am on average. Plenty of sub 1/2" stuff if I really work hard at it, but I hate shooting groups and intensive load development so I probably haven't fully explored the barrels capabilities.

Like they said, wait for a sale. I'm going to order another one of their 6BR barrels. I pretty much wore out the one I have now but that sucker sure was accurate. 5 shot groups at 100 yards:

YPD5NlG.jpg