• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

XCR-M 7.62x51 NATO

Re: XCR-M 7.62x51 NATO

I know there's a lot of folks who hate Robinson Arms because it's the cool thing to do but I wish them well with this design.

It's not exactly my cup of tea though and I was hoping to see it sporting something more up to date than their standard FAL-para style stock.

They might get more traction if they sell it for less than two grand.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Starvin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know there's a lot of folks who hate Robinson Arms because it's the cool thing to do but I wish them well with this design.

It's not exactly my cup of tea though and I was hoping to see it sporting something more up to date than their standard FAL-para style stock.

They might get more traction if they sell it for less than two grand.</div></div>

If the XCR-M is anything like the XCR-L, stock options will be abundant.

The two vids do not give a fair assaessment of the difference in recoil between the XCR-M and the SCAR-H. Look at the difference in technique of the two shooters. XCR guy has a decent stance and aggressive hold, SCAR guy not near so much. Makes a big difference in our perception of the weapons' recoil differences. Not trying to bash either gun as I only run an MWS and have no personal experience with either of the mentioned rifles, just saying the difference may be more shooter than weapon.

If they'd change the bolt carrier design so it doesnt fall into a bunch of pieces when you pull it out, it might do the trick

2 grand for it though is still beyond excessive. Remember when the ACR was rumored around 900, then *Suprise*(dick in the eye) !Its $1700 instead. Its one of those, "this isnt pre-inauguration, stop charging so much"