• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos XLR Carbon Chassis

Re: XLR Carbon Chassis

Sweet! I am a total fan already from owning a first and second generation of this stock and now am looking at this as my third! Very nice!

SW, these are available for order for the Remington 700 SA, Remington 700 LA, and Savage short (4.41 and 4.275). Pricing starts at $900.00 for the standard Carbon, $940 for the tactical Carbon, and $985 for the extreme Carbon.

-Kyle ~ XLR

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rideHPD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's the interface with the rifle like and what parts/how much of it are composite(s)? </div></div>

The hand guard is Carbon fiber while the action block and butt stock still utilize 6061 T6. (although skeletonized)

The Carbon chassis is 8 ounces lighter than the Evolution chassis.

Picatinni rails can be placed at you preference in any of the slots on the sides of the hand guard.

-Kyle ~ XLR

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XLR</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rideHPD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's the interface with the rifle like and what parts/how much of it are composite(s)? </div></div>

The hand guard is Carbon fiber while the action block and butt stock still utilize 6061 T6. (although skeletonized)

The Carbon chassis is 8 ounces lighter than the Evolution chassis.

Picatinni rails can be placed at you preference in any of the slots on the sides of the hand guard.

-Kyle ~ XLR </div></div>

Thanks Kyle.

Hard to tell from the pic, but it looks like you beveled the rear of the chassis just lateral to the castle nut. Many thumbs will thank you. I like the new look too.

Will the carbon handguard work on the regular chassis? If so how much would the cost be?

Kyle,

Kudos on an absolutely fantastic product! I have been using an Evolution chassis on my 300 RUM for about 7 months now and have loved every second I have spent shooting it. I used the rifle this hunting season and came across a few hunters who looked at my rifle like it was some space age laser rifle. It blew their minds! Hands down the most comfortable and modular stock/chassis I have used. I will be calling you in a few weeks to place an order on one for my .338 LM.

This is just an outstanding chassis set up. WOW.