• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

XLR chassis for CZ 550

LRTI

Private
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2011
USA
XLR informed me their machines make their chassis in batches of four, so is anyone else out there interested in an XLR chassis for your CZ 550? I'd need three others.

(I understand it's an unpopular action in this community)

I love my 550 and have been looking for a chassis and have found that it's neat impossible to find, so if you haven't already been able to find 3 more people, let me know which one you were interested in. If you have found one by a different mfg. Can you tell me where you found it?

Did you find a manufacturer or anyone else to make one? I have a 550 and would love to have it in a chassis

Old thread but was wondering if anyone was successful in getting a chassis for their 550? I might be interested.

Incredible to see this old post return from so long ago. I never did find anyone else who wanted to put their 550 in a XLR chassis. If there’s enough interest (4 folks), XLR told me by email years ago they’d consider it.

LRTI

I came across a possible option yesterday but haven't done enough research yet to understand the quality, legitimacy and total cost that may be involved. There is a company in South Africa called Gun Warrior that makes a chassis system for the 550. I think CZ brand is much more prominent over there. They have several versions of the chassis but the Gen 3 is listed available for the 550. After doing the conversion, it would run about $550 but I would need to contact them to determine shipping, duty, import tariffs, etc (if they're even allowed...).
Anyone know anything about them or their products?
Gun Warrior Gen 3 Chassis

I just sent a request for info to Gun Warrior through their website. I'll post here what I learn.

Dang, I just saw the previous post from pcerdal in June 2020 who already contacted Gun Warrior. I'll see if they respond but my hopes are squashed now...
I may be interested if the XLR thing is still an option.

I wound up sticking with the HS precision stock that came on my rifle. My smith added the adjustable cheek riser made from the stock itself. Had it hugged out and bedded for the new, much bigger, MTU contour of the 22-250 AI. So far I've been very pleased with how it turned out.

20210322_061246.jpg