• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

XLR Chassis

nic_bravo_whiskey

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 30, 2008
El Paso, Texas
Does anyone know if there is a wait for these? I want the Tactical Evolution for the 700. I tried calling and emailing, but they are at SHOT.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Lead times vary, but are usually reasonable (weeks) and Kyle generally hits his delivery times, at least with me. The thread has more info.

I think no one is responding, simply because you haven't searched. There a 33 page thread that talks about lead times, current wait times etc...

JMHO...but in the 30 mins between your first two posts, a lot of reading could have already been had...

http://www.snipershide.com/shooting/snipers-hide-bolt-action-rifles/54431-xlr-chassis-stock-33.html

I've done plenty of searches. I've found older lead times. Just wanted something up to date. Thanks for the link.

I got one a few months ago. Took 5 weeks, which is exactly what Kyle quoted me when I ordered.

Kyle is shipping mine to me next week. He quoted me 5 weeks, but it's shipping two weeks late due to SHOT show and a delay in getting his folding stock adapters, which will arrive while he's at SHOT. He offered to ship on time and send me the folding stock adapter when they arrive, but I opted to just wait since I don't have my action yet. He's been a pleasure to deal with.

I've done plenty of searches. I've found older lead times. Just wanted something up to date. Thanks for the link.

nicholas306,

Wasn't trying to be a prick, just point out why folks may not have responded. My apologies if it came across that way...

I will concur that Kyle was indeed great to work with, and he went out of his way to make everything right.

nicholas306,

Wasn't trying to be a prick, just point out why folks may not have responded. My apologies if it came across that way...

I will concur that Kyle was indeed great to work with, and he went out of his way to make everything right.

No harm done. Thanks.

I ordered the new Carbon chassis on 11/11/13, Kyle quoted 5 weeks and beat the time by a couple of days. It was nice to deal with a person who exceeded expectations.

I ordered the new Carbon chassis on 11/11/13, Kyle quoted 5 weeks and beat the time by a couple of days. It was nice to deal with a person who exceeded expectations.

Thanks for the info guys. I want to order one, but I can't get any info because everyone is at SHOT!

I've put several hundred rounds through my Savage FCP-K since installing the XLR chassis. It is excellent, worth the 4-8 week wait if there is one. I wanted adjustability, a good fit, and a reliable, stable platform and that is what I got, at a reasonable price.

Joe