• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

XLR Element 3 now out

A-Rob

Hermit
Minuteman
May 2, 2017
Old FL
I just received an email from XLR re: the new Element 3 chassis. In addition to the centerfire inlets, they are making it for the CZ 457 and the Tikka T1x. I have a 455 so I'm out of luck, but this adds another very good chassis option. They are also making a 2lb magnesium version. I have the gen 1 on a Howa and I still love it.

190808_Element3.0_TR2_Ergo_96153159-3fae-4c05-a563-46950a6b59e3_1024x1024.jpg

Reactions: Basher
I can not understand why it doesnt have an Arca cut built into the forend.
The Envy chassis has the arca cut machined into the forend as that chassis is targeted towards competition. The element chasiss is designed for multiple disciplines and allows the customer to add what accessories they want. Not everyone wants nor do they need arcra swiss machined into the forend. Adding integrated options makes the cost go up, and the element chassis has always been our "economical" product line, it is not here to compete with our Envy chassis systems but open up options for recreational shooters, hunters, and people wanting to get into competition at cheaper option.

But the Envy isnt made for the Tikka or CZ. Any chance of that on the horizon?
Possible! We are always growing inlet availability as long as there is demand. Just a balance of updating products, and adding new. The T1 can work in the Envy Full length just call in to place the order as there is a small modification that is needed and it has not been updated on the program.