• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

XLR Envy Pro JV kit

So, I beat my rifle around for about 3 weeks and the zero never moved. Never had to touch the turrets as far as zero.

I took the scope off, took brake off, took the barreled action out to soak/clean it. Bolted it all back together and below is a pic of the first 3 shots after bolting it all back up.

Lone Peak Fuzion
XLR Envy Pro Chassis @65 in/lbs (not bedded, yet)
Zco527
ARC one piece mount

View attachment 7324242
How far did it move?

I was playing musical chassis with my vudoo and 223 for a while. Never had a vertical issue swapping back and forth. It was always .1 left or right.

Didn’t care for the acc grip or tiny mag release. So I didn’t check it out any further.

99% of my chassis preferences revolve around the firing hand. If that doesn’t fit me right out the gate, I don’t even bother to go further.

Can't you put the same vertical Ergo grip on the MDT ACC?

Anyone got an xlr envy pro chassis up for sale? I’m impatient and they got a 10-16 week lead time right now. Lol

Reactions: Badjujuu
Anyone got an xlr envy pro chassis up for sale? I’m impatient and they got a 10-16 week lead time right now. Lol

I'm got one enroute, should be in this week. I'll put my V22 in it and if I'm not crazy about it I'll put it up for sale on SH...

All,

My RH V22 is in the chassis, but due to work and travel i haven't had much time Behind the set up yet and my LH Vudoo is still in the works from VGW.

Couple observations: with the full front weight kit it balances out very well, very impressive. The mating of the action with the chassis? Not sure yet, kind of weird but cadex has bit of different set up with the rollers. Can't comment on accuracy just yet. Not crazy about the back end, mine came with a folding adapter and bag rider. I had to play with the folding adapter to get play out of it, eventually I used masking tape in between ends and it did the job.

The aluminum magazines from VGW and the chassis? Won't work or you'll get a super tight fit unless you do some "work" on the magazine like i did. Plastic ones are g2g.

Arca rail is to specs. Love it.

I mounted 30MOA scope base, 20 MOA scope rings and it has razor gen2 Scope, the scope shade is barely clearing the forend cover/bridge. Not a big deal.

I'm keeping the chassis till I can get behind the rifle more and will eventually put my LH V22 in it and really evaluate it's strengths and weaknesses.

Attachments

• IMG_20201220_161900_444.jpg
    IMG_20201220_161900_444.jpg
    564.8 KB · Views: 171
Reactions: winniethepooh
What kind of "work" did you do on the mags to fit? Do the plastic ones drop free?

What kind of "work" did you do on the mags to fit? Do the plastic ones drop free?

Plastic ones insert and drop free.
I have a 1gen aluminum mag and that one wasn't even going in. The newest one i got is a very very tight fit.

I ended up filing edges on the first mag. Not much..and only in two spots (left and right side). No issues since.

Have not touched the new one yet.

Attachments

• 20201219_190109.jpg
    20201219_190109.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 77
  • 20201219_190025.jpg
    20201219_190025.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: StrayDog
O.P when you finally got the bridge on it what height rings did you have to clear the ZCo? am currently using Hawkings 1.15" rings and I think I might be too low.

I’ve had my pro kit a few months now. Currently a Bergara 6.5CM is in it with all weights. Love it! Waiting on custom setup to get here. The NV hood is great as you can really drive on barricades without touching the barrel or grip the scope. Super stable.

Question for anyone with all the weights, what’s your total weight of the rifle? TIA

Don’t know about previous setup. My new stick is a Curtis with a benchmark vcc contour. I had to take all the internals and 2 external front end weights off to get down to about 22lbs. That barrel is a monster.

• Wow
Reactions: XLR Industries
So does anyone know when xlr might release this buttstock
Screenshot_20220127-084638_Samsung Internet.jpg

I’ve heard before the end of February from a reliable source!

Last edited:
Hey thinking on buying an xlr and had a couple basic questions:

Can you get the bolt out without having to allen key your cheek rise every time (short action)?

I assume thats why you'd get the stock folder? Is the folder sturdy, or flimsy enough to where you'd rather not use it?

Can you get the bolt out without having to allen key your cheek rise every time (short action)?

I assume thats why you'd get the stock folder? Is the folder sturdy, or flimsy enough to where you'd rather not use it?
It’ll depend how high your comb is, if it’s high enough it’ll slide under it with no issues. Then again the comb is pretty thin so I don’t think you’ll have trouble either way, I never did.

Mine got in the way. Instead of lowering the cheek piece, I just turn the buffer tube until it's sideways. It's less work for me that ways

Their folders lock up really dang tight in my opinion.
I’ve never had an issue removing the bolt on any of my rifles due to the cheek riser, with or without the folder. I can only imagine that being an issue if you have a really short length of pull. I do however like being able to fold the buttstock out of the way when I clean my rifles simply so it doesn’t interfere with the cleaning rod itself. Hope this helps.

Reactions: TheOtherAndrew