• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

XLR Industries customer service is among the best

RampedRaptor

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2012
OH-IO Go buckeyes
Hello all,

I wanted to take a minute and acknowledge the excellent customer service I received from Matt Means and XLR.

I purchased a used gen 1 evolution chassis from the classifieds here for a 223 build and it turned out to be a piece of shit, no fault to XLR.

This chassis is nearing 10 years old and was purchased second hand. I disclosed all this and never expected one part to be compensated.

After a trip back to XLR and a few emails, Matt had me almost an entirely new chassis at no cost to me (minus a upgraded Mloc rail that I opted for at the time.) The communication was fantastic and turn around time impeccable.

I’ve had great service from Dillon, Hornady and Vortex in the past, they've earned their reputation to say the least. XLR industries is definitely among the best and deserves a shout out.

Thank you !

Hello all,

I wanted to take a minute and acknowledge the excellent customer service I received from Matt Means and XLR.

I purchased a used gen 1 evolution chassis from the classifieds here for a 223 build and it turned out to be a piece of shit, no fault to XLR.

This chassis is nearing 10 years old and was purchased second hand. I disclosed all this and never expected one part to be compensated.

After a trip back to XLR and a few emails, Matt had me almost an entirely new chassis at no cost to me (minus a upgraded Mloc rail that I opted for at the time.) The communication was fantastic and turn around time impeccable.

I’ve had great service from Dillon, Hornady and Vortex in the past, they've earned their reputation to say the least. XLR industries is definitely among the best and deserves a shout out.

Thank you !
Glad to hear it. I’ve had good service from them as well. Ordered a chassis, mistakenly left handed. Drop down menus on phones don’t get along sometimes. Anyhow, my mistake and he refunded me without hesitation.

Reactions: RampedRaptor