• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

XLR Lockdown Sale

XLR Industries

Private
Minuteman
MailChimp_Lockdown_Promo_2.jpg

That's right! From now until May 1st, when you buy one chassis package you can get a second chassis package, of equal or lesser value, for 50% OFF! Get a chassis for yourself and a family member or close friend! Then get to the range for some good ol’ fashion shooting therapy!

The quickest and easiest way to take advantage of this fantastic offer is to place your order over the phone. Simply call 970-241-1807 and a member of our team will process your order, answer any questions and apply your discount right away.

If you prefer to place your order online, please be aware that the full order price will be initially charged. We will issue a refund for 50% of the purchase price of the second chassis package. The refund will be manually processed within 48 hours of the order being finalized. This process of manually refunding is necessary as we are unable to automatically apply the discount through our online store. Our team will be reviewing all orders placed through our website and make sure every eligible order receives a refund for the discount amount.

This offer can only be applied once per order, it is limited to one order per customer and cannot be combined with any other offers. Our chassis packages include the chassis block along with a buttstock and grip. Additional accessories such as folding adapters, thumb rests, M-LOK and Picatinny rails, etc.. are not eligible for this discount.

It says "packages", does that mean that the element 3.0 ineligible because it isnt labeled as such or does choosing the grip and buttstock constitute a package just the same?
1586899774348.png

Last edited:
It says "packages", does that mean that the element 3.0 ineligible because it isnt labeled as such or does choosing the grip and buttstock constitute a package just the same?
View attachment 7298602
The Element 3.0 is eligible for the sale!

I’d like to upgrade my elements to Envy’s but kinda getting hosed with minimal Hours now:(

got mine ordered! I got a few upgrades like a different color and a folder since I get some off. My Tenacity action I have on order got delayed so I bought one from 419 on sale, and now I will have the second chassis to go with the action on back order!
my original plan was to build one rifle, but with these deals I’ll go ahead and build the second one. Just need a barrel sale now!
Thanks XLR!!

Reactions: XLR Industries
Anybody received their chassis from this deal yet? I placed my order on 4/21 and was quoted 6-8 weeks at the time.

I ordered 2 the first day and 2 the last day. Got the first two last week. Second two are 5-7 weeks out as of Monday.

I've been getting the runaround regarding the lead time and potential ship date of my 2nd one, getting pretty frustrating.