• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Xlr ring height

Whiskey9514

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 8, 2013
Oklahoma
I have a Remington 700 with a badger 20 moa base in an xlr evolution chassis in my old stock I was running low rings almost touching my barrel which obviously won't work my scope is a 56mm nightforce and I was wondering if anyone with this setup could offer ring height info I'm considering a one piece any help is appreciated.

What is the actual OD of the objective?

I am running Tactical EGW high rings on my Sightron S Tac, 30mm tube with 56mm Obj (actual OD is 65mm) have plenty of room for the caps and a small gap. Just about perfect.

What is the actual OD of the objective?

I am running Tactical EGW high rings on my Sightron S Tac, 30mm tube with 56mm Obj (actual OD is 65mm) have plenty of room for the caps and a small gap. Just about perfect.

I need numbers

I have a Win in an XLR with Badger 20 Moa base and 8-32x56 NF. I used the NF ultralite Xtra high rings 1.375 #A110. Don't use caps but there's room for the bikini cover.

k22s and 300 WSM 006.JPG

I chose ARC M10 X-high rings for my ATACR and my XLR carbon. The math says it should work. But I don't have my action yet (Deviant) so I can't say for sure.

There is a formula for determining ring height here: XLR Industries | Technical