• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

XLR Tactical Bag Rider

Mando

Red Blooded American
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2009
STL, MO
Anyone have one of these that can tell me the distance between mount holes center to center?

Attachments

• tactical-bag-rider-slant.png
    tactical-bag-rider-slant.png
    356.7 KB · Views: 77
Anyone have one of these that can tell me the distance between mount holes center to center?

Why yes I can. It is a funky spacing due to the spacing of the rail we built years ago. We stuck with the spacing so all the new accessories fit the old butt stocks to.

The first hole is .375" from the back of the stock. The spacing between the 2 holes is .7825". 10-32 thread

Why yes I can. It is a funky spacing due to the spacing of the rail we built years ago. We stuck with the spacing so all the new accessories fit the old butt stocks to.

The first hole is .375" from the back of the stock. The spacing between the 2 holes is .7825". 10-32 thread
Nice even number ?

I need to fab one of these into my carbon fiber stock. Biggest complaint is no bag real estate. That or get a pic rail bag. But even that is odd

Our Tactical bag rider will work on all our Tactical butt stocks so you should be fine.
Yeah, but this buttstock is the one you’re selling with the magnesium 3.0, it could use more area for a bag than the small point it has. Id be fabbing your rider to work or figuring something else out.

Anyone have this sketched up in a 3D model? I'm looking to print one just to make my rear lighter. So either someone can sell me printed one, or a fab one in carbon, or sell me the print and I can print it myself :)

Thanks in advance.