• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

xlrindustries stocks

dybdal2001

Private
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2010
Denmark
does anyone know hov to get hold of one or to of the stocks the produce....

greetings fro denmark

Re: xlrindustries stocks

Kyle of XLR is a Hide member, Do a member search for "XLR" and send him a PM. I asked all my questions and handled the order for my stock that way. He is very prompt and easy to work with.
He just may chime in here any moment....

Re: xlrindustries stocks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jj302</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kyle of XLR is a Hide member, Do a member search for "XLR" and send him a PM. I asked all my questions and handled the order for my stock that way. He is very prompt and easy to work with.
He just may chime in here any moment....

</div></div>

+1

Or when the time zones match up give him a call on the phone! He was always willing to talk on the phone even fairly late in the evening if that helps on the time difference!

Here is the contact info off the web page:

XLR Industries
1282 M Road
Loma, CO 81524

Hours: M-F 9:00a.m.-6:00p.m. MST
(970) 985-9150

[email protected]