• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sierra

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2009
Texas
www.xmtgllc.com
Xtreme Measures Training Group Tactical Precision Rifle I Course -

If you are new to tactical precision rifle shooting or just want to get back to the basics, this class is one that you will want to take. This class will lay the foundation that you will need to become an excellent tactical precision rifle shooter. The class is a two day class. Lunch will be on the range so you will need to bring a lunch and water. Depending on the range location you may need a back pack to carry your equipment, food, and water.

Mandatory equipment for this class is a tactical rifle that is capable of MOA accuracy with bi-pod and leather or nylon adjustable sling. Your scope will need to have tactical turrets for adjusting your scope with a Mil. type reticle. The largest caliber that you can shoot in this class is .300 Winchester Magnum. Your rifle can be a bolt gun or a gas gun. The round count for the class is 300 rounds. It is recommended that you have a smart phone with a ballistic application on your phone. We use Shooter Ballistic Application.

Some of the topics covered in this class are safety, equipment selection, rifle set up, fundamentals of marksmanship, understanding MOA and Mils., effects of wind, shooter spotter communication, zeroing and coaching.

This class requires that you are in good enough physical condition to walk and carry all of your equipment if necessary. You must also be able to get up and down from the ground safely without assistance.

We must have 4 students to be able to do the class. Maximum students is 10.

To reserve your spot you must pay a non-refundable deposit of $200.00 (deposit can be moved towards another date or class). The balance is due two weeks before the date of the class. If you do not pay a deposit YOUR SPOT IS NOT RESERVED in the class. We accept credit cards.
Required Equipment
*Eye protection
*Hearing protection
*Appropriate clothing for the weather. We shoot rain or shine!
*Sunscreen
*Rifle capable of MOA accuracy
*Bi-pod
*Mil. type reticle scope with tactical turrets, preferably variable power
*Leather or nylon adjustable sling
*Lunch
*Water
*Calculator/smart phone
Nice to Have EquipmentSmart phone with ballistic application
Ground Pad
Back Pack
Rear bag
Additional EquipmentBinoculars
Spotting Scope/Tripod
Extra ammunition

Cost: $450.00 (2 Days)

Maximum Seats: 10 Minimum Seats: 4

Students may be required to pass a background check before being able to attend the class. Concealed Carry Permits are accepted in place of a background check. No prerequisites required for this class.

E-mail: [email protected]

Contact Donna for booking. 972-571-8654

Course Registration Form

http://xmtgllc.com/

Photos from our last class.

Attachments

• photo51729.jpg
    photo51729.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 69
  • photo51730.jpg
    photo51730.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 66
  • photo51731.jpg
    photo51731.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 67
  • photo51733.jpg
    photo51733.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 61
  • photo51732.jpg
    photo51732.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 55
  • photo51734.jpg
    photo51734.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 65
[No message]

Attachments

• photo51733.jpg
    photo51733.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 56
  • photo51739.jpg
    photo51739.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 63
  • photo51740.jpg
    photo51740.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 61
  • photo51741.jpg
    photo51741.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 60
New guy adding his 2 cents in. I recently attended their 2 day class and can say they are a good group out there.
They took someone (me) with no formal firearms training and particularly no rifle experience beyond shooting at 100 yards (I've been shooting for years but no formal training at all) and had me making consistent / rapid hits out to 600 yards while calling my own wind holds as well. Additionally, I was making hits out to 1000 yards with the instructor calling the wind for me.

Good group of people. They kept a close eye on safety as well as ensuring I understood why they were having me do a particular action.

​​​​Miloe we enjoyed having you in the class. Thanks for the feedback! We have another class scheduled for June 24-25. I will be posting all of the details on the class shortly. The class is a Tactical Precision Rifle I class.

Anyone in the DFW area interested in doing this class next month? June 25/26. I'm a newbie and interested in doing this. I talked to James on the phone a few months ago and he seems like a great guy and the photos of his facility look excellent. http://xmtgllc.com/carbine/precision-rifle-i/

I'd be interested in this at some point in the near future.