• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Y'all didnt know I was a stone cold killer operator, did you? One snap, two kills.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    @mcameron aint got nuttin on me.

1695930949710.png

And it was no fluke shot...

1695931045463.png

I'm wiping out entire clans

The worst is when you catch a mouse and find it half eaten in the trap. Then you got rats too.

Reactions: 96coal449
    When we first moved into our home we became the recipient of 200,000 rats . So was the estimate . We are in Levittown Pa. . Sp there was a shopping center named Levittown Center . When it had become obsolete and near completely abandoned they raised it . An estimated 200,000 rats were displaced .
    Let me tell you of the joy at being spooked by a ft long rat exiting your trash can straight effin vertical .
    Oh happy Fuggin day . So I went and got rat traps . Pretty much a mouse trap triple dimensioned . Probably went thru twenty . Also my trusty Crossman 10 pump . Cut up baby changing pad and taped up a cheek weld . Set up a tripod with no mount . We're talking 20 yrs ago . Put peanut butter on a Ritz on a log in the yard . 1st rat I poked em right behind the ear . I was stoked it's my mind . TAKE DAT MOTHA HMM HMM . Neighbor came out and saw me decided to break my balls . Next night he was out doing the same thing . Oh the memories .

If your trap has a four-way trigger,the peanut butter is placed under the trigger for best results .
    Usually bulging eyeballs are the norm.

Reactions: lariat
    I was in my conference room on night, making a stupid power point and watching YouTube videos of the Baja trucks. All of the sudden this damn rat jumps from the floor behind the flat screen TV that’s 4 feet off the floor. I find it in the supply closet. Then it runs into another hole. I set the traps. Nothing. Having run trap lines, I know the drill. Sure as shit I catch multiples. They came out of the field next to me. There really is nothing better than hearing “thwack” late at night.

There is a virus some have that make them lose fear. I believe it. One night I’m machining a new lower for a customer by myself so I can think without distractions and I have my chili cheese Fritos with me at the mill to help at 2am. I drop one and this mouse comes out and grabs it by my foot, looks up at me and starts eating it, not a care in the world. I would not believe it but I saw it in the flesh. He got a pass. That’s a bold move worthy of respect, once. After that, one gets what one gets.

My guys think I’m crazy about these rodents. It’s a trap line. I get my mind wrapped around that and it gets the job done. Where there is one there is at least 10. It’s actually surprising how many there are. It for damn sure isn’t one.

Also, you wanna see some damn big rats? Go to grain mill where they eat the pigeon eggs out of the nest. Some old timers around here called them warf rats. They are HUGE.

Last edited:
    Reactions: 96coal449
    I just found that type. Probably wont get any more doubles but a lot easier to load.
    The wife found those and I'll have to agree on ease of use. She feeds Blue Buffalo dog food and a couple of nuggets fit just right into the bait box. The Victor traps are the tried and true but it takes me me to long to set them. CDO makes me have to have just the center of the rod under the very ragged edge of the trip for the lightest of a hair trigger. Takes a spell, and a couple of thwacks, to get it just right.

Thank you,
    MrSmith

Last edited:
    Can you setup some bigger ones around The White House?

Bait them with 10 year olds, cocaine, and money
    Or on the border. Just use a sign that says "FREE" as bait. Thats one English word they know.

Tagging in for a story to tell. Don't have time now to share.
    Been working 7 days a week. Off I go again.
    See you fellas after.