• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Yall Infected Me

ARP

Predators NightMare
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2008
Greenwood, AR
Well after spending so much time in this forum, and then going to the Mammoth shoot, yall bastids have infected me and I have done went and got myself a bolt gun, yep you heard right, ARP has a <span style="font-weight: bold">BOLT</span> gun now. I got all the parts through a series of trades, barters and whatnot, but all the parts are here and it is ready to go now.

Specs:

243 Winchester. The last bolt gun I ever owned was in this caliber so it is like going back home. I am looking forward to it.

I will be shooting the 115 DTACs out of this.

Remington 700 action trued up

PTG one piece spiral fluted bolt with mini M16 style extractor .699 diameter, Badger knob

PTG Fluted stainless firing pin

Krieger stainless 7.5 twist HVY palma finished at 27" threaded 5/8x24 fitted with a badger thruster brake

Farrel 20 MOA base

Timney Straight trigger

Manners T5A stock with mini chassis

Harris S-BRM with the DLOC-S and SARG knob

NightForce NXS F1 with Mil / MLR reticle High Speed turrets in badger rings

I microslicked both the bolt body and the bore of this rifle.

I cerakoted the barrelled action a flat black

I applied cerakote and a skulls pattern to the Manners stock to give it a bit of flair.

I like the way it turned out and thought I would share with yall victorious bastids who have succeeded in warping me brain...

Re: Yall Infected Me

Sure is nice ARP. Saved the best paint for your self,I see how it is, LOL
smile.gif
Gorgeous rifle

Definitely the best skulls paint job I've seen, the color just makes it so much more detailed than others. Oh yea, the rifle is nice too!!!!

There's some dead people painted on your stock..... Helluva paint job! Not a bad barreled action either. Nuff with the bullshit, now show us how it shoots!!!

Not big on Skulls but that is one nice stick and paintwork. +1 for matching scope.

Thanks for the comments. For now, I like the scope black. I have no fear in painting anything including the most expensive scopes there are. If I thought it would look better to me with the scope painted then it would get painted. After I look at it a while I may well go ahead, but for now she remains black, and I like it.

Nice rifle ARP...as usual awesome paint job.

I would like to hear your thoughts on the "Micro Slick Coating"
as far as application to a bolt gun and <span style="text-decoration: line-through">did you do it yourself?</span> I re-read it...whats the application process? (same as cerakote?)

Yes, ward it is the same process as doing heat cured cerakote.

As always, your work is top shelf bub. Kind of a funny looking bow though......
smile.gif

-Pat

HSM, I haven't figgered out how to draw this thing back and shoot it yet ....

Very nice.. i still need to get some of my stuff to you to paint.. again that kicks A$$

That thing's got a funny lookin chargin handle and no gas tube. Looks like somebody pulled the wool over your eyes and stuck you with a pretty defective AR.

Need any brass for your new gun?
blush.gif

Sweet job on the paint as usual. I think it looks cool with barrel and scope uncamo'd. Very refined. Classy, even.

CMH, I have enough brass for this one already for now, but thanks for looking out for me.

airborne the only thing keeping your rifle from getting paint squirted on it ... is you
smile.gif

Spread out over a couple days for a stock.

Wow death with killer tats, can hear bullet smacking home from here. Nice