• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Yea So I Started Blasting

2VfPO1.gif

What a fucking clown show. Almost as bad as the acorn idiot. He mag dumps a car sending rounds that missed by a mile down the street into homes, cars and what have you. The whole time the girlfriend was in the car & somehow didn't get whacked when this guy mag dumped the neighborhood.

What a fucking clown show. Almost as bad as the acorn idiot. He mag dumps a car sending rounds that missed by a mile down the street into homes, cars and what have you. The whole time the girlfriend was in the car & somehow didn't get whacked when this guy mag dumped the neighborhood.

He also took forever on that mag change.

Reactions: kmckinnon

It was not the perps girlfriend, they shot the driver of the red pickup 2:39.

It appears that the perp just ran behind the pickup that had two occupants in it and the cop just lit up the truck.

It makes me fucking boil inside how they can just get away with shit like this. If anyone one of us shot an innocent bystander while legitimately firing in self defense from an actual threat, they’d fucking fry us. You see how fucking dumb most of society is these days…..this is the same pool of bodies that cops are being hired from.

Even if the backdrop was solid and there weren’t bystanders, I don’t see how this can be a good shoot.

The cop heard gunfire, then sees a guy with a gun. He has no idea if that guy was the one shooting, or if it was a self defense shooting, etc. Not heeding the officers demands to put his hands up seems to be what causes the officer to open fire. That can’t be justified. If the perp had made a sudden move with the gun, that would be different.

If this were a CCW holder and not a cop, the guy would fry. The standards for police should be the same.

Even if the backdrop was solid and there weren’t bystanders, I don’t see how this can be a good shoot.

The cop heard gunfire, then sees a guy with a gun. He has no idea if that guy was the one shooting, or if it was a self defense shooting, etc. Not heeding the officers demands to put his hands up seems to be what causes the officer to open fire. That can’t be justified. If the perp had made a sudden move with the gun, that would be different.

If this were a CCW holder and not a cop, the guy would fry. The standards for police should be the same.
The standards for Police should be HIGHER, given how often we're told by the Left and the gub'mint that Police are the "highly trained professionals" and "have the training and experience" to safely operate firearms.

Some are just itching to pull that trigger.

Good job, enjoy your life knowing you killed one and almost killed the innocent ones. As much as we think that doesnt matter to him, it will eat at his soul everyday.

The driver is collateral damage, that will get settled, probably out of court. The harder part is proving that firing on the suspect was necessary at that exact point. He was firing his gun a moment before and I bet dollars to donuts he was doing it with the express purpose of starting some stuff. What he did find was a way to commit suicide since he did not have to guts to do it himself.

It makes me fucking boil inside how they can just get away with shit like this. If anyone one of us shot an innocent bystander while legitimately firing in self defense from an actual threat, they’d fucking fry us. You see how fucking dumb most of society is these days…..this is the same pool of bodies that cops are being hired from.

Exactly and yet this country is loaded with fools like my wife’s ex husband who think only the police should have guns.

Seems the only things that scares them more than the sight of a gun or the sound of an acorn is someone with a camera or knowledge of their rights . Nothing seems to spark the murder ape faster than that

too quick to pull the guns, that's why. the training is too militaristic instead of community focused. police need to remember, you work for the community, you are not an overlord

also, accountability and immunity needs to be looked at

The only things more retarded than the officer indiscriminately mag dumping are the comments I see in this thread.

Some are just itching to pull that trigger.

Good job, enjoy your life knowing you killed one and almost killed the innocent ones. As much as we think that doesnt matter to him, it will eat at his soul everyday.

If he has one.

It’s hard to tell, it’s nearly simultaneous.

Regardless, moving to get behind a truck is not threatening the officer or anyone else.
Just to throw it out there, and I have no idea what this PD’s Deadly Force policy states, many Deadly Force policies allow deadly force to be applied if/when an armed person is “fleeing the scene of a violent confrontation and/or moving to the tactical advantage of cover.”

Just to throw it out there, and I have no idea what this PD’s Deadly Force policy states, many Deadly Force policies allow deadly force to be applied if/when an armed person is “fleeing the scene of a violent confrontation and/or moving to the tactical advantage of cover.”
you are telling me there is a policy in American LE that allows for police to shoot a fleeing person? confrontation doesn't matter, it's the fleeing part that I call BS on.

please provide the municipality policy/code on that

you are telling me there is a policy in American LE that allows for police to shoot a fleeing person? confrontation doesn't matter, it's the fleeing part that I call BS on.

please provide the municipality policy/code on that
Deadly force policies allow deadly force to be applied when “imminent danger of death or serious physical injury” is present. Fleeing the scene of a violent confrontation and/or seeking the tactical advantage of cover can be ground for establishing “imminent danger….”

It doesn’t apply to just any “fleeing person.” It’s very specific.

Read up on US DOJ deadly force policy. It’s the most permissive deadly force policy out there. And, I can tell you without a doubt there is a training scenario almost identical to this taught at the FBI Academy.

Again , I don’t know what this PD’s policy is.

I wanna know what light he had on that pistol. Lit up the area perfectly.

Also, there was a possibility of a hostage scenario. Just a thought