• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Yeah, the cops are exempt from the new FAIR Act.

rduckwor

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2011
AL, USA
John! Turn your damn EOTECH around, you're embarrassing us!

RMD

Attachments

• standard.jpg
    standard.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Check out the guy in the background holding the pump action shotgun like a "sniper rifle". Never seen a pump shotty held like that! rofl...

I don't think you can see the reticle looking backward through an Eotech! This musta just been a photo op ( I hope!!)

I know most of the guys on our local swat them. I could see most of them doing something like this. Some of the shit I have seen these guys do while shooting with them would blow your mind.

The last time I was muzzle swept with a loaded rifle on a range, it was a local swat guy doing training. I was about 5 (five) feet behind the yellow safety line when it happened too! I had stepped off the firing line so they could run their exercise as they were sharing the range with club members, because they didn't have the range for exclusive use, and he still swept me. My thought was "if anything bad happens, I would rather have some of the guys I shoot with come to my rescue than that fellow, as my chances for survival would probably increase".

This post is to much! Lmfao! Ahhh I love it. Those guys looked so bad ass also. Like some bad shit was going on.