• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Yeah, this would be a real winning hand for the Dems...........

Fret

USAF Retired
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2017
N Idaho
With Pelosi hold the next Wuhan relief bill hostage, Trump plans to go around the witch and sign an EO to provide relief ASAP, then the Dems threaten to sue to stop the EO and deny relief to the American people.

remember when he offered daca families amnesty and the dems rejected it? same thing. trump forced them to look bad.
they don't want to help anyone, they need "victims" so they can make empty promises every 2 or 4 years.

I like how he has made the Demwits look so bad in the past. He seems to know what to do to push their buttons. I wonder how many EOs he can sign before the election???

The dems are holding the American economy hostage, that's all there is to it. I give Trump a lot of shit for being a tyrannical fuck stick, but I do love how he gets them to show their true colors.

Reactions: Maggot
So Trump is doing the same unconstitutional EO bullshit as Obama and Bush before him...

... but he's really owning the Dems so it makes this OK, right?

Gotta make sure I'm properly aligned with the groupthink before mentioning that making revenue and taxation adjustments without representation is basically the sort of monarchy that kicked off the first American revolution, and then subsequently getting called out as a commie Biden voter (or worse - a libertarian).

Kinda surprised to see Mark Levin supporting this bullshit. Hannity, sure, he'll drink the president's ball sweat, but Levin came off as being more principled.

So Trump is doing the same unconstitutional EO bullshit as Obama and Bush before him...

... but he's really owning the Dems so it makes this OK, right?

Gotta make sure I'm properly aligned with the groupthink before mentioning that making revenue and taxation adjustments without representation is basically the sort of monarchy that kicked off the first American revolution, and then subsequently getting called out as a commie Biden voter (or worse - a libertarian).

Kinda surprised to see Mark Levin supporting this bullshit. Hannity, sure, he'll drink the president's ball sweat, but Levin came off as being more principled.
When the SCOTUS pussied out on DACA they empowered Trump to do it. No it's not how it should be, but when Congress does nothing, POTUS must do something. The Buck stops there.

Reactions: steelsnob47
The Dems are freaking out. LOL They must not be so happy about the SCOTUS decision on the DACA EO now which probably sets a precedent.